Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Bodiam Parish Council will not collect any personal information about you when you visit our website unless you chose to provide that information to us via email or by enquiring about any of our services. The only information automatically obtained when you visit our site relates to the dates and times of your visit and pages visited which information is used to make our site more useful to visitors. We only a process personal data in compliance with the Data Protection Act. Unless we are required to do otherwise for statutory reasons, we:
- will not pass on your personal information to others without your specific consent unless the law permits this;
- will only use your personal information for the purposes specified at collection or to enable us to fulfil other statutory duties;
- so far as practicable will not keep it longer than necessary;
- will treat your personal data confidentially;
- so far as practicable will only give access to those staff who have a genuine business need.
You may re-use the material featured on this website (not including logos) free of charge in any format or medium. You must re-use it accurately and not in a misleading context. You must acknowledge the material as Bodiam Parish Council copyright and give the title of the document/publication.
Where we have identified any third party copyright material you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned. We encourage users to establish hypertext links to this site.
Bodiam Parish Council makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for and disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of the information provided. Links to external sites are provided as a convenience to users and such sites are not under the control of Bodiam Parish Council. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that site by Bodiam Parish Council and the we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or indeed any link contained in a linked site or for any loss or inconvenience arising from the use of such a site.